Haunted Sunday

The creepiness factor ratcheted way up this weekend: as we were busily preparing the house for our anxiously-awaited Halloween visitors (Hi guys! T minus nine days and eeeeeeee!) these troublemakers dropped by:
heh heh
eep
punkin man
They don’t look like they’re moving on any time soon, do they? At least they brought us delicious seeds for roasting (yum!) And Spike (the cat from next door) is keeping an eye out for any pumpkin-related nefariousness:
spike on guard
Get ’em, Spike!

This entry was posted in Remainders and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Haunted Sunday

Oh my god, these next 9 days are going to be the longest 9 days ever. Well, maybe since the 9 days leading up to San Francisco.

I love the pumpkins! And Spike!! I want a cat named Spike!!!

You’ll get quality time with Spike, I promise. He’s pretty hilarious–very loud and talky and affectionate. He’s pretty much annexed our front porch as part of his domain, so he’ll be around while you’re visiting, and he’ll definitely insist on being petted.

Kai, we just got the bestest Halloween card ever in the mail. And guess who it was from? Yep. You 🙂

Aw, yay, I’m glad you liked it! I had very much fun making it for you. 🙂

So you did make those cute halloween cards! I knew they were hand made, just didn’t realize you made them. Ve-r-r-y nice.
    And a Happy Halloween to you, too. I’m hoping you have good weather, lots of goblins trick or treating and a good time listening to the boyos. At Kells?

Oh yes, I had arts-n-crafts time weekend before last. I had a good time getting in touch with my inner kindergartner, with the cutting-n-pasting-n-coloring.

The visit is close enough now that it’s started appearing on the 10-day forecast (yay!). They’re calling for a great Halloween: clear and dry, in the mid-50s by day and mid-40s at night. Ideal!!

And yes, the band is playing at Kells. Ooh, I’m so excited about the whole thing! 🙂

Oh my goodness, me too!!! It is going to be the best Halloween ever. I am going to be in real fall weather. In my future hometown. Listening to my favorite music. With my best pal. And my sweetie. I can already taste the pumpkin ale and feel the crisp fall air.

Oh, good, an excuse to buy a pack of that cute pumpkin ale that was tempting me at the store last weekend! The packaging totally sucked me in; I really wanted to buy it, even though I don’t drink beer. We did go ahead and lay in some Vampire wine, though. ‘Tis the season!

Oh, there’s gonna be carousin’, yes indeedy!